Saturday, August 05, 2006

The O in MOCHI

Hi, my name is Keith Instone - I unofficially represent the "O" in MOCHI - Ohio. I live in the Toledo area and will use this blog to keep you informed about the (few) relevant events that are happening "south of the border."

We have a small group of user experience professionals in the northwest Ohio area and we are very grateful that when MOCHI was formed long ago, it included us. We come to as many meetings in Ann Arbor that we can (but it is not often enough). Someday we will host MOCHI events here and you can come visit us.

At this point, the little activity in our area is being pushed by our local ACM chapter - NWOACM. (Funny how southeastern Michigan has a SIGCHI and a SIGGRAPH chapter but no ACM chapter.) NWOACM - which I am involved in - is trying to organize something for World Usability Day (November 14th). That is probably the next thing around here that MOCHI members may be interested in.

You may also want to watch my Toledoan blog, where I cover various user experience activities in the Ohio and Michigan area. But if there is something that MOCHI members will be interested in, I will be sure to also blog it here.

And a thanks to the MOCHI officers for letting me join this blog. It will be a good way to help us all stay in touch.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Dan Cooney said...

Welcome Keith! Thanks for joining in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home